Con advises on all aspects of property and commercial law, with a particular focus on:
- the development of land for commercial, industrial and residential purposes;
- property and commercial transactions;
- retail and commercial leasing;
- liquor and gaming.
Con also has qualifications in Corporate Finance and Accounting, which assist him to understand the issues and challenges facing his clients on a day to day basis.
Con has recently acted:
- in the expansion of a major private medical centre, including acquisitions of land and associated development advice;
- in the development and day to day leasing of a leading Bulky Goods Shopping Centre;
- for residential developers in relation to small and large scale community, strata and torrens titled residential developments;
- for various commercial property owners in their selling, purchasing and leasing of retail, office and industrial premises;
- in the day to day investment and leasing activities of private equity and syndicated property groups;
- in the acquisition and disposal of hotel businesses (and associated freehold interests) by a major private owner of hotel interests, and all associated due diligence, liquor and gaming related advice;
- in the sale and purchase of major CBD sites, including 22 King William Street and 58-80 Flinders Street, Adelaide.
Con has been recognised by the Doyles Guide to Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Property and Commercial transactions. The Doyles Guide is an independent list of best lawyers in Australia compiled through extensive industry surveying.
Principal Areas of Practice
Retail and Commercial Leasing
Liquor and Gaming
Law Society of South Australia
Law Institute of Victoria
Property Council of Australia
Chinese Chamber of Commerce
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance and Accounting)