- 08 7089 4064
- 0421 677 114
Adam specialises in all areas of property and commercial law, with significant expertise in major commercial property and commercial transactions Australia-wide.
Adam’s clients include well recognised property owners, developers and business owners.
Adam has recently acted:
- for accountants and real estate agents assisting their clients with all areas of property and commercial law and transactions
- for major shopping centre owners in relation to the redevelopment of their centres including subsequent leasing
- in the sale and acquisition of various commercial properties including shopping centres for values exceeding $100m and substantial CBD office buildings
- for property developers in relation to the development of land for residential and commercial purposes
- for landlords in relation to sales, acquisitions and leasing of their property portfolios
- for pharmacy groups in the sale and acquisition of pharmacy businesses for values exceeding $150m Australia-wide
- in the simultaneous acquisition of 10 pharmacy businesses throughout South Australia; the restructure of 15 pharmacy businesses in Victoria; the restructure of numerous medical practices in Queensland and South Australia; the restructure of no less than 50 interests in a wider division of 2 major pharmacy groups
- for pharmacists and other health professionals in relation to ongoing compliance, risk management and operational matters.
Adam has been recognised by the Doyle’s Guide to Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in the following practice areas: property, commercial, health and agribusiness. The Doyle’s Guide is an independent list of best lawyers in Australia compiled through extensive industry surveying.
Adam has also been recognised in the Guide to the Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in real property law.
Adam recently served as a Board Member of the North Adelaide Football Club.
Principal Areas of Practice
Retail and Commercial Leasing
Pharmacy – Health
Law Society of South Australia
Law Institute of Victoria
Property Council of Australia
Chinese Chamber of Commerce
Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
Bachelor of Science (Organic Chemistry)